We are always on the lookout for employees who are as excited about creating superior products for our customers as we are! If you are a team player who can adapt to a fast-paced environment while keeping customer service at the forefront, we’d like to hear from you!
- Health Insurance – Depending on policy chosen we pay most, balance is taken as a pre-tax deduction. Additionally, a Limited Purpose Flexible Spending account is funded by Vermont Hardwoods to cover other costs such as dental and vision.
- Paid Holidays – 8 days per year
- Paid Sick Time – 5 days per year
- Paid Vacation:
- 5 days years 1 − 2
- 10 days years 3 − 10
- 15 days years 11 − 20
- 20 days years 21+
- Safety Shoes reimbursement as needed
- Other Safety Equipment – Hand, eye and ear protection all provided at no charge.
- Retirement Plan – We match the employee’s pre-tax contribution (up to a maximum of 4% of their salary) in our 401(k) plan.
- Discounts – 20% discount off retail prices on material purchased for personal use.
- Other Discounts – Arrangement with other Chamber of Commerce participants: fuel oil, ski passes, etc. (changes per current member offerings).
If you think you might fit into our family, please contact us for an application.