Vermont Hardwoods was established in 1979 to provide quality hardwood lumber to local craftsmen. While our market and products may have changed, our determination to provide only the finest has prevailed.
Vermonters may be known for their laid back attitude, but that doesn't transfer to the work we do. Our philosophy is that any job worth doing is worth doing right, the first time! The quality guidelines we employ in our shop exceed the industry standards, and we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you are more than satisfied.
Take a look through our site and give us a call or drop us an email if you have any questions, comments, or just want to know what the weather's doing to us up here right now.
- December 1
- For December our flooring special is Select Brown Maple. For all flooring specials, see the on sale page.
- September 16
- We have new moulding prices effective September 15! To see the new prices, check out the moulding profiles section (click on a profile for pricing) or request or download a catalog.
- Our new catalog is introducing three new profiles (#110, #413, and #415), as well as three new Bird's Eye finishes.
- August 30, 2012
- We now offer 3 new finishes: Antique Mahogany, Padauk Walnut, and Ebony Walnut. Check them out on our finishes page!
- July 6, 2013
- Due to popular demand, we are now offering 3 new L-shaped floater profiles! All have the same bottom piece as #917, but have a taller side or thicker/thinner face. Still not quite the right size? We can make it shorter or thinner for a small fee, or taller or thicker for more.
- April 4, 2011
- We now offer dovetail wedges!
General information about wood, picture framing, and this website
Information for current and potential customers
Information, instructions, and pricing for our products
Trivia and history of the beautiful state of Vermont
Information about Vermont Hardwoods, including hours, contact information, and directions
Pages regarding the creation and management of online accounts