Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find pricing?
- Do you have a product catalog?
- What kinds of moulding do you have?
- What are the different ways I can order moulding?
- How should I specify measurements for my chop or frame?
- Do you put frames together?
- Do you install art into frames?
- Do you sell supplies for projects such as lumber and plywood?
- Do you make...?
- Do you accept custom orders?
- Do you sell wood for fireplaces and stoves?
- Orders & Shipping
- What kind of wood is in the banner at the top of the page?
- Is there a list of all the pages on the website?
- What are the benefits of creating an online account?
- How do I create an online account?
- How do I connect my online account to a business?
- Can I reset the password for my online account?
- What if I forgot the password for my online account?
- What if I forgot the username for my online account?
- How do I place an order online?
See our hours page for details on our hours of business.
Yes, we are closed on major holidays. See the holidays section on our hours page for details.
You can contact us through the information on the contact info page.
See our locations and directions page for our physical address, a map, and directions.
Yes, we provide directions from the four main routes into town in the directions section of our locations and directions page. Also on the locations and directions page above the map is a field for getting directions through Google Maps.
Job opportunities are listed on the employment page.
Pricing for different products can be found in the following places:
- Pricing for kindling can be found on the kindling page
- Pricing for lumber can be found on the lumber page
- Pricing for plywood can be found on the plywood page
- Pricing for millwork can be found on the millwork page
- Flooring has its own division of the business, The Flooring Mill − pricing can be found there
- Moulding & Frames
- Pricing for moulding length, chops, and frames can be found by visiting individual profile pages that are linked from the moulding profiles list or viewing our catalog; for an estimate on the total cost of a chop or frame, use the chop footage calculator
- Corner Samples
- Pricing for corner samples can be found on the corner sample page
- Custom Jobs
- For pricing on custom jobs, contact customer service for a quote.
- Finishing Supplies
- Pricing for finishing supplies can be found on the supplies page
- Promotional Clothing
- Pricing for clothing promoting Vermont Hardwoods can be found on the logo products page
Yes, we have a catalog for our picture framing products. If you would like one, visit our request a catalog page to download a PDF or request a hard copy.
See our moulding profiles page for a complete list of stocked profiles.
The ways you can order moulding are described on the ways to order page.
Yes, we offer a couple of choices for joining frames together. See our frames page for details.
No, we do not install art. For art installation, see a framer.
While flooring and picture frame moulding are the only things we make on a regular basis, we have equipment capable of much more. We can make stair parts, solid panels, and many other things. See our capabilities page for details.
Yes, we sell kindling in small packages as well as bulk.
The types of payment we accept are listed in the payment section of our terms and conditions page.
The wholesale pricing page has details on who qualifies for wholesale pricing and how to receive it.
There are two components involved in estimating how long it will take to receive a package from the time of order:
- How long it takes us to put together and pack the order
- How long it takes the shipping company to get the order to you
Yes, we provide an order tracking page for shipments made through UPS. All you will need is your Customer ID.
See the freight section on our terms and conditions page.
The backround of the banner is a piece of our select hickory flooring.
Yes, we have a list of all pages complete with descriptions on our site map page.
Yes, it is available on our privacy statement page.
In a nutshell, the benefits are automatic form filling, custom pricing, and online ordering.
The usefulness of an online account is directly related to the amount of information connected to your account. By entering values into the available fields on the account creation page or your account page, those fields will automatically be filled in on forms.
The major benefits of an online account come from connecting it to your business:
- Pricing on the website defaults to retail, but when an account is connected to a business the wholesale status and other business discounts are automatically factored into pricing tables and estimates.
- If we have done any custom profiles for your business, you can view them by visiting the custom profiles page.
- You may also place orders for your business online. See the order online FAQ below.
You can create an online account by visiting the create account page.
Yes, you can reset your password two different ways:
- If you know your password, you can log in and visit the my account page − simply enter the desired password into the "Change Password" and "Change Password Confirmation" fields and hit "Submit Changes"
- If you forgot your password, you can visit the forgot password page for instructions
If you forgot your password, you can visit the forgot password page for instructions.
If you forgot your username, visit the forgot username page for instructions.
For instructions on placing an order online, see the placing an order page